Teh Forum RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teh Forum RPG

LERN 2 FLY

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

helphelphelp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake
Admin

helphelphelp Empty
PostSubject: helphelphelp   helphelphelp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Loc dives to the ground, barely missing the explosion. Loc covers his face from the shrapnel, and turns to see a faint outline in the baklava. The baklava fades away to reveal Jack White with a knife to Michelle's throat. "don't do it jack white!!!" "i WILL take from you what you have taken from me, YOUR MAJESTY" Loc draws his revolver and goes into Dead Eye. Loc fires at the knife in Jack White's hand, but Jack White plunges his knife deep into Michelle's proud. The gunshot hits Jack White in the shoulder, but Jack White appears unfazed. Jack White drops Michelle's lifeless corpse to the ground, a smirk appearing on his face. Loc stares, aghast. A single tear streams down Loc's cheek. Loc clenches his fist and charges at Jack White, pinning him to CJ's overturned Dodo. Loc rears his head back and brutally headbutts Jack White to the brink of conciousness. Loc chucks Jack White at Craig, who punches him in the face on his approach, breaking his nose. Loc grabs Jack White by the hair and wedges his head between CJ's Dodo's blades and reaches for the ignition. CJ puts his hand on Loc's shoulder. "loc... he's already dead" Loc's arm promptly drops to his side. Loc head hangs in shame, and he punches CJ's Dodo's side plating. "why couldn't it have been me" "loc you are the chosen one; without you all the light in the world will cease to exist" Loc rubs his eyes. "OH" Loc runs to Michelle's side. "i failed you" "no loc... you did me proud" A single tear streams down Michelle's cheek. "you always do me proud" Michelle smiles at Loc before her body goes lifeless. A single tear streams down Loc's face, landing on Michelle's cheek. Loc closes Michelle's eyes and carries her to the graveyard. All of Michelle's friends show up to pay their respects. Jack White uses his fork to clink his glass of arsenic. "dear friends and family... we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of a beautiful woman, tragically cut down before her master work was completed..." Loc struggles to hold back his tears. "michelle... in her will said she wants to give her unfinished symphony... to loc" A single tear escapes Loc's grasp as he accepts his final gift from the woman he loved. "thank you, michelle... for all you've done for us" A single tear streams down everyone's cheeks simultaneously as they clink their arsenic glasses in fond remembrance of Michelle. Loc gets up solemnly and leaves a single rose next to Michelle's grave. "happy birthday, michelle" Loc turns around, wiping a single tear from his cheek, and walks off into the setting sun, vowing to expose the world to Michelle's beautiful symphony, as he knows Michelle is always watching Loc from the afterlife. "this time, i'll help you achieve your dreams" Loc walks forward into the future, and his destiny. Then Michelle's like "take me home".
Back to top Go down
https://tehforum.forumotion.co.uk

helphelphelp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teh Forum RPG :: Your first category :: RPG Stuff-
Jump to: